WHAT GIVES YOU HOPE?

this site was created to stimulate conversation about hope. you may have found a polaroid with this website on the back, or happened upon it through the internet abyss. no matter. you are here. so please leave a comment and answer this: what gives you hope?

(to respond, click on "# comments" under the set of photos where you found the polaroid (or any entry) and share what gives you hope.)

14 January 2008

revisions and extensions

in an effort to continue this project with a fresh perspective, im starting a new phase where i mail polaroids to random people that ive chosen from the phone book...

if you have any suggestions for new ways to spread polaroids, please share by leaving a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hope gives me hope. A newly discovered feeling gives me hope. Family & friends give me hope. The love of my life gives me hope. The Lord gives me hope. Seeing a snow angel in the middle of all the other untouched sparkling white snow gives me hope. The comfort of home gives me hope. Sunsets and sunrises give me hope. Learning something new- anything new- gives me hope. Music gives me hope. Finally finishing that great book gives me hope. Seeing the last green plant in all of the other brown ones gives me hope. Last but not least- after having the sensation as if you're being held down by the weight of the world; the feeling where you know you could give up any given moment; just having that dissolve away and seeing the small glimpse of serenity gives me hope. That feeling alone brings tears to my eyes. You give me hope.

    ReplyDelete